Sunday, August 3, 2008

why bill gates needs to die


So here's the story. I have a paper due tomorrow that my dad looked over to check it, revise it, and basically rip it. Good times because once i get a paper to him, i usually get an a.

anyway, so i go to eat, head to the computer lab to get started on it. it literally takes the computer 5 minutes to start up, and get the internet. 5...minutes. i timed it. so, i relax, know that i need to develop patience anyway so its ok....

wrong.

once you start up these computers it will let you know that intel 2325x is running, and tt2 software is out of date. then you have to close the sidebar (known as mac users as a 'dock') and it will let ya know that if you want it back you go into the c://drive then to the d://oh my god i hate pc's drive.

OH MY GOD

then i go to get into my email, wait another 3 minutes for the damn thing to load, to tell me that the server cannot be found. mother of god, the texas state website is down. so dad you're getting a call around 6 a.m to be the nicest guy and email me the same paper to a different site. thanks dad.

UGH, i just wanna finish my paper. so instead of being productive i'm gonna go spend some money i dont have...i.e go have an americano from denise down at orange espresso place. the same place the mayflower contract was signed. cool eh? i'm gonna try to talk into a mug from there because thatd be frankly awesome. i'm going to kill the lady next to me. she smells like a wet cat, and has to say everything she types, shes got long finger nails so...you get the picture, im slightly aggitated. UGH. its time for coffee, maybe a beer. i need a beer at 2 because bill gates sucks.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Mikey,
Just to settle you down, the comments made on 7-31-08 were from the little missy Pookie, who also said at some point in the blog, Hi, Uncle Mikey, and then she went on and on about the wonderful time she was having at the beach!
She LOVED the water and the sand and the 16 hours or so a day of constant attention from 2nd cousins, great aunts and uncles, grandma, 2nd grandmas and grandpas, 3rd cousines, well you know what I mean. She was a HIT, to say the least. It will take her, I bet, 2-3 weeks to get used to the fact that she only has 2 people who will be spending undivided time with her instead of 30 people!
Your dad will pick you up at the Austin airport on aTuesday as long as he knows the time you get in. He will take your car so there's room for your stuff. I'm to get the keys to him tomorrow.
So, BE CAREFUL on your last days in England and I will see you sometime this week, right? I really missed you and I'm anxious to see you again. How 'bout Wednesday for dinner??