Monday, August 4, 2008

...cheers

So, first and foremost I got A's on both of my classes. That is right. A freaking 4.0. Yes, eat that college board. I took psyche of persuasion, a 300 level class and got an a (if i didnt already mention) on both the class and on the paper/final. i also got an a on my independent study, where i read a book called why zebras dont get ulcers, and explained why you can be so streesed it effects your height.

mom, yes wednesday dinner sounds great. ive got phenominal suprises for ya!

anyway, enough of that. i logged onto the computers of Christ Church College for the last time today. I'm about to get done blogging and print off my boarding passes. pray everything goes smoothy, i've got a small box that im gonna need to check. and my carry on is about the same size as it was when i came over. so hopefully everything is all gravy with that.

ive got the most prized possessions from england in my carry on, so we'll hope they dont make me check it...and if they do...they better be damn careful. shoot.

anyway, so story be...i'm jamming out to counting crows 'long december'...it came up on my shuffle and its so perfect for today and right now....

i went to chambers coffee for the last time, said goodbye to denise, and grabbed a coffee mug that held some of the best americano's ive ever had in my lifetime. they were so freaking smooth, gonna miss that. said goodbye to the street performer who plays live's lightning crashes and seven mary three's lucky. gorgeous.

enough for sappy goodbyes to all those ive met in england. that will come later on tonight, probably in a drunken man russ, you are such a tool, goodbye. its gonna be weird going back after having such a crazy experience.

i keep surveying about what everyone's favorite part of the trip was, and many of said that it was stonehenge or cant.terbury's cathdral. some have said its the people we've met, from curly, tim, dudly, russ and the football players...to pete, nate, kate, sarah, matt, james, and everyone that the penny theatre has become. or to will, lee and all the locals we found randomly, even justin timerlike. haha, wow thats gonna be a great story to tell.

...i think its all about having new experiences, literally everyday.

thats my favorite part, trying new beer, going to beer fest (wurstfest english style), going to rome [;)], to going to paris, to meeting freaking everyone. to paying way too much for things that people here think are cheap (damn exchange rate). I think thats my favorite part. touching stonehenge, walking in a cathdral, getting lost (alot), meeting freaking people. its crazy. dealing with these damn computers and sleeping in a room with no a.c. thats the weirdest part of it all, just dealing with crazy shite, but coming out on top somehow...just like the fact it took me 20 minutes to print my freaking boarding pass...

i dont wanna say i'm ready to go home, but i am ready for the convience that is home. walking around the corner and being at a gas station, drinking iced coffees and having my freakin mac.

but this will be my last blog in cant.terbury and as shit as it is i have to leave...its aight...i had myself a good time. mother of GOD did i... so i guess all i have left, is to have myself a few pints at the penny, and raise my gladiatory mug to...

...rodrigo,
to the coffee in paris, rome, and london,
to all the glasses,
to royals royce,
to liz,
to my cell phone actually working over here but not at home,
to dover freaking castle,
to the rivers of our blood,
to the colosium,
to russ,
to getting back and having no money,
haha heres to my debit card.
to the beautiful weather and stones,
to converters/adapters and five different ways to plug stuff in,
to wearing my favorite jacket in augest,
to all the socks that now have holes in them, to the old ladies at the cafeteria.

here is to skydiving right before i came,
to that damn baby,
to kenna mags and everyone.
to eva and t graduating,
to a.c,
to spending way too much money, and to thomas becket,

cheers to blogspot,
to manny and terry,
to the kent mavericks,

heres to freaking jason bay,

the penny freaking theatre,
to the mcgees,
to the down hill,
to tim burton characters,
to lee and will,

here is to loren and the cost benefit anaylsis

to mohawks,
to shaving my head,
to applebee's i'll be at tomorrow night,
to lan franc,
to the guys at the hotel in rome,
haha heres to rome,
to pete, nate, matt, katy,
russ, dudly, tim, curly, ruban, and to the cuban,
to thomas the mombus,
to kroneburg, leffe, carlsburg, fosters, budwiser and carling...
to the drunken bishops and their toast.
to making new memories tonight...



heres to freaking england.

1 comment:

Catkins said...

Aw Mikey, you made me cry.
I'm so glad you went. I'm glad you had as much as fun as I did. Can't wait to see you! ; )